S.S.S. Conductor Co. Expanding Water Conductor
S. S. S. Conductor Co. Expanding Water Conductor by Irwin & Keber
This expanding water conductor was developed by Thomas W. Irwin and George K. Reber of The S. S. S. Conductor Company, located at 163 Lacock Street in what was then Allegheny City, PA. Thomas was born in Canada, but made his home in Bellevue, where he left a legacy in the skylight and sheet metal business. He is buried in Highwood Cemetery in Pittsburgh. Less is known about his business partner George K. Reber, who lived from 1838-1895 and rests in Mount Royal Cemetery in Glenshaw.