Church of the Nazarene
The Church of the Nazarene is located on 386 Shafer Road in Coraopolis. The current building was dedicated in 1982. The Church of the Nazarene was founded in 1929 by Rev. Miller and Rev. Goerge Kercher. From 1935 to 1982, the church met in a building at 1316 Fifth Avenue.
History Research Archive for the Borough of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, near Moon Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
church of the nazarene
- Current Location: 386 Shafer Road (dedicated 1982)
- Prior Locations:
- 1316 Fifth Avenue (dedicated 1935)
- Moose Hall (rented)
- The Goodman Building (beside the old Cash Market) (rental)
- 600 block of 5th Avenue (rental)
- Founded: 1929
- Founders: Rev. Miller (evangelist), Rev. George Kercher (pastor)
- Church Records: unknown
- Phone: (412) 264-4582
- Website: http://www.coraopolisnazarene.org/
Photos by Maiden City Snapshots