The First Presbyterian Church
The Coraopolis First Presbyterian Church was founded in 1882 and is located at 1201 Fifth Avenue which is at the corner of Broadway and Fifth in Coraopolis, PA.
History Research Archive for the Borough of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, near Moon Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
the first presbyterian church
- Location: 1201 Fifth Avenue (Broadway & Fifth)
- October 5, 1930 - first service at Broadway & 5th location
- Founded: 1882
- Church Records: Microfilm, FamilySearch Link - Church records, 1882-1917 [First Presbyterian]
- Phone: (412) 264-0470
- Website: http://www.coraopolispresbyterian.com/
Photos by Maiden City Snapshots
Histories below were taken from the 1924 Coraopolis High School Review, pages 102-103, and Edward S. Maurey "Where the West Began".