Ahavath Sholom Temple
Ahavath Sholom Temple in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania merged with the Beth Samuel Jewish Center in 1982. Ahavath Sholom was located at Vance and Fleming Streets in the early 1950s.
History Research Archive for the Borough of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, near Moon Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
ahavath sholom temple
Ahavath Shalom granted charter on May 13, 1924
Associated with this group was the Coraopolis Section of the National Council of Jewish Women, which acted as an auxiliary of the congregation.
In 1982, merged with Beth Samuel Jewish Center. History can be found on their website: http://bethsamuel.org/history
early 1950s-1982: Vance & Fleming
Dedicated: August 30, 1953
408 Main St (4th and Main)
? through April 18, 1935: Rental space at Lyric Theater on Mill St
1924: 1209 4th Ave, 1st floor
Bruce Edward Kahn, abt 1972
Jack Luxemburg, 1975 - ?
Information gleaned from below articles. Incomplete.